Wednesday 7 July 2010

B GOOD BAR



B Good Bar , What can I say , Is full of beautiful wimmin !. My good friend the Mamasan whom I have know for over a year ran this Bar ,

As you can see the ladies are gorgeous and friendly ( some very good friends of my girlfriend and I), bar entertainment is limited to chatting and bar games = cards/open the box (thai dice game) and Jenga , No Tv, though does have good music and that's about it folks other than myself and a couple of other local Thai & ferrang , most of the visitors weren't just there for the chat ,( other curricular activities adult themed). There are many of these type Bars throughout Thailand , though in Kata Beach itself were very few, so if your looking for abit more than culture , diving and relaxing better head off for the larger towns (though Kata Beach is a great place to base yourself out of ).

No comments:

Post a Comment